Friday 25 April 2008

I Have The Best Luck!!


Friends, Romans, Bloggers; and of course Fish everywhere, welcome to my blog...........

In this blog I will dazzle you with my play (ahem), entertain you with my links, and of course show you the many, many, many, MANY bad beats I attain in even a short session of poker.

What is it with the Aquarium dwellers? Do they realise how unlucky I am, thus calling off their whole stack on the smallest of miracles knowing they will suck out. Or do they have some kind of Sapling ESP which means they know what 4th and 5th Street will bring? Anyway, this didn't stop me from logging on to the totally fair, unrigged site of Party Poker. Oh how I love PP.

Today I played my usual 3 table set up (two 6 dollar SH sit and go's, and 1 table nl 25 cash). I managed to build up a nice stack of around 40 dollars at my cash table, buying in for 10 dollars when I was dealt pocketo trays in the big blind. Now after a raise and a re raise I usually call here, but due to the size of my roll and the fact that I hit almost as many flops as Sandy Lyle hits 3 pointers, I decided to play tight and put them in the muck..........RAINDANCE!!!!

It turned out to be a good fold pre, as the fish had Pocket Sluts and American Airlines, but not such a good fold after the flop........ God Damn Quadriceps!!!It was after this hand that I thought maybe my luck was changing. Maybe the Poker Gods were allowing me to hit some hands, maybe just maybe, the coldest run of my life was about to get a little bit warmer..........

This seemed to be true when only after a few hands in my SnG I manage to flop the Devil with a set of 666s. Now, I check raise the flop only double hoping the Fish has an over pair. He flat calls and the turn puts an 8 out there. I move all in, as knowing my luck, he will make a back door straight or even hit his 2 outer on the river.

Well he didn't manage to do this on the river as the God Damn Mother Fucking Son of a Bitch had already his 2 outer on the turn with Trip Snowmen melting my Beelzebub!!!! WTF??? I don't blame him for flat calling my double the bet and hitting hit his 2 outer on the turn, but I really do lol.Anyway that hand crippled me and I was left with a mahoosive 210 chipolatas.

Now, being the genius I am, I of course fought back and was able to get my stack to just under 3000 :-). Then this happened!!! As you will notice its the same God Damn Mother Fucking Son of a Bitch who 2 outed me previously. Needless to say said Fish now has a note on him which reads, and I quote, 'God Damn Mother Fucking Son of a Bitch' and in brackets (REVENGE).

Anyway readers, I will now return to the cyber felt, horseshoe in hand, 4 leaf clover in my pocket and of course with my lucky Gus Hansen boxers adorning my lower body, in the vain hope that it will give me some luck thus avoiding my inevitable nervous breakdown haha. I love the game really, or at least I think so............

Quote of the Day - "It is white." — George Bush, after being asked by a child in Britain what the White House was like, July 19, 2001

Player of the Day - Mike Matusow

Song of the Day - Cavern - Liquid Liquid

Original Poker Deposit (27th March 2008) - $70
Cashed Out - $370
Poker Roll - $57

6 comments:

Amatay said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just nearlay pissed myself,
Ezzzzzz Bellamontay, looks like i have some competition again for the Worlds No. 1 blog! Welcome back to the blogging communitay fishay.
Words can't describe how mooch im looking forward to getting stuck into more of your bard barrrd beatlings from your 6 dollay sit n smittays and nose bleed .10/.25 stakes.
gl @ zee tarbs.

Sally Ann said...

This is without doubt one of the best blogs if not thee best blog I have ever come across.
And how happy am I to have done so..?? well...VERY!!
I love the whole set up, its just superb.
I love the usage of colours, the picture, the title, choice of quote, the awesome youtube links and most importantly your unique style and writing ability, highly correlated and extremely comedic.

I know people might criticize me for saying this as my judgement is purely based solely on this post and this post alone, however, I know the true potential you have to offer.

Just imagining how fantastic it would be to see each and every finished article.

Please continue publishing!!

If you choose to do so, im sure you will produce such high quality posts that far surpass any others. I will be so glad to see the outcome of each post produced and am sure it will be more and more riveting than the one before.
This for me, is completely fulfilling and just out and out remarkable, undoubtedly second to none.

I personally hope you pursue this world of blogging, allowing us the reader the opportunity to get a very insightful look into your mind whilst at the same time digesting your wonderful musings.
Absoloutely inspired, highly amusing.
Entirely in a league of its own, just hilarious.
Excellent work.

Keep it up!!

I wish you the best of luck.

Amatay said...

WTF??? Have you not come across Amatay's Blog Sally Ann????

GWC said...

Jebus, has Rivered Phoenix risen from the poker ashes?
How you been bud?

IC_DEADFISH said...

Correct Cad lol.

It is indeed Rivered lol.

Ive been good thanks and decided to have another go at this blog writing malarky. Sorry for taking time to reply as I just saw your comment now.

How are you and wheres your blog got to?

GWC said...

My blog died along time ago bud, just gets too tiring to keep up with it.
I see you're already falling behind with yours LOL!